Making a regular donation to AIFA is an effective way for employees to make a difference to the lives of people living with allergy and immune disease. Workplace giving:
- Enables employees in the workplace to give to charities pre tax, and make a real diﬀerence
- Donations can be one-off for special events or ongoing to support a chosen charity
- Employers can supercharge company giving by matching staff donations
- Highly cost eﬀective means for charities to raise funds
- Employees receive an automatic tax deduction and don’t have to retain receipts
- It is the most eﬀicient way to connect employees, employers and charities
- Makes it easy for companies to be good corporate citizens
- Creates a positive community spirit within a company
AIFA is registered with the respected workplace giving platform Good2Give. The not-for-profit organisation was established 15 years ago to make it easy for businesses and donors to connect with the causes they care about. Building on this commitment, Good2Give sets out an ambitious target to significantly grow giving and build low-cost donations through workplaces for charitable organisations.
Good2Give remains affiliated to the CAF Global Alliance of organisations that supports charities and not-for-profits in over 100 countries.
Go to www.good2give.org.au
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and appreciated.