Make a donation as a gift to someone who cares about allergy and other disorders of the human immune system.
By donating to AIFA you can help fund high quality medical research projects, selected by an expert panel, that have the greatest potential to make a difference to 1 in 4 people in Australia and New Zealand who suffer from allergy or other immune diseases.
More research is urgently needed into:
- understanding why allergy and other immune diseases are increasing so rapidly
- preventing allergy from occurring in the first place
- genetic testing and newborn screening for primary immunodeficiency
- potential new treatments and cures
High quality and far reaching education programs are urgently required to:
- increase awareness in the community
- further educate health professionals
- improve access to care
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible and appreciated.
Please add the name and email address of the person for whom you are donating as a gift. We will inform them of your donation.